January 27, 2010

for B....




This post is a little delayed.. been a little busy.. trying to find the right words, compose them, make sure my sweetie knows this is just  for him...This is a card I made for my guy.. for our anniversary.. tried my best not to make it too girlie.. so his troop mates won't make fun should they over see it.. but let him know that he inspires my creativity, and how I miss him so...

It's been a few months since hes been away training..and while I cant say on here for what exactly, I know he's doing it for our future.. and I often forget this..on lonely nights, when things aren't going right.. but in the end it will be for the best!We've been together for 8 wonderful years.Time flies when you are having fun.
He is such a sweetheart..gorgeous.. I know I don't often say it, but feel this everyday: I love your honesty, your strength..you are smart, generous, gentle, ...amazing. I love that you chose me to walk this journey with you..

"The days have come and gone,Our lives went by so fast.. I faintly remember breathing on your bedroom floor,Where I laid and told you, but you swear you loved me more..."



Love you
Love B



2 comments:

  1. Totally thought this was for me at first.

    PS:

    Awww... Becky....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is gorgeous! And what a sweet post!

    Vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love! I appreciate it a lot!! :D