February 3, 2010

beautiful dreamer...

 
I just love the middle of the week...no work, only classes to attend.. and apart from an early morning Thursday class, leaves me pretty much the rest of Thursday to craft and create(even tho I should be doing assignments...ohh the life of a finance student.) 
Today I'm here to share some love.. for all those talented, sweet ladies who left kind words on my lil' ole blog here... Many of these ladies I have followed for ages...so to see they took some time out to visit my blog makes me so very happy!Diane  Vanessa  sewingseeds4u  Mellisa Sauls  Nerina  Stella Jacqueline Lynn Leonie Cath and of course my friend Becca and my most favourite,the talented blogger and crafter Melissa Phillips (soo surprised by her sweet encouraging comment! wow-o-wow!) Take some time to check out their blogs..very talented bunch let me tell you!
So here is a simple Valentines day card I made.. I have to admit..I'm not the biggest fan of Valentines Day. I'm what you can call a "Valentines Day scrooge".. not to say I'm bitter.. I have the love of my life, in my life.. I'm just not for the whole commercializing of it..I love the thought behind it..setting aside a special day to celebrate love..Me, I'm a fan of celebrating all those I love everyday.. but it's still nice to see everyone outwardly showing love on Valentines Day. That being said, I love making Valentines Day cards for people, to give to their special someone..they are the most fun cards to create, for me at least.
I just had to go for that ruby red glitter.It was irresistible...makes it pop don't ya think? I used some Basic Grey papers from their Eskimo Kisses line.. fits well with all that red and pink.. perfect for Valentines Day. Who knew Christmas papers could do double duty.. my most favourite P.T.I stamp..Background Basics Text-style..I swear I only use that stamp out of the three.. I just love the way it flows..Getting back in touch with my Slice machine.. I just love that little machine.. 
Well, it's about that time to get ready to head out to class..where does the time go?
Thanks for takin some time to stop by!
~Rebekah




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love! I appreciate it a lot!! :D