April 21, 2010

bee thankful...

I just love spring...it signals that my favourite season is just around the corner;summer..How I love summer, being an island girl and all.For now I will be satisfied with all that spring has to offer: the cherry blossoms, daffodils sprouting up, the warm sunny weather, gardening...ohhhh, it's love I tell ya.
 My guy has requested some thank-you cards and as always, I'm happy to oblige..can't deny him, oh no. I'm so lucky he supports my creativity, and understands that if my craft area looks messy to him, it's bliss to me...lucky lucky girl here...

So using Kazan's sketch over on 2 Sketches 4 You I came up with this sweet card(pun intended) for my guy.

I will be turning to this sketch time and time again. So versatile, yet simple, many cards to be made...I've turned back to my K&Company obsession here-thought I could get away from it, but no, they draw me back every time...I adore their products...some tea dyed vintage edging found on a local excursion to thrift stores sits pretty beside a nice fat piece of cream ribbon...I had to part with one of my hoarded Tattered Angels frames..all glittered up with marshmallow (love that name!!) glimmer mist and added some Prima flowers up on top. Stamps used here are from P.T.I and Tim Holtz...
Well, it's time for me to go..my favourite part of the night is coming...craft time then relaxing with some super shows...
Contentment I tell ya...
Thanks for your visit!
~Rebekah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love! I appreciate it a lot!! :D