January 8, 2012

love letters...


Over the past decade I've learned that love is: selfless... a blessing; it can be humbling and overwhelming.

It is always evolving. It has been tested and tried. strengthened. doubled. It is by no means perfect. It is difficult and real.


It is our story. true love stories never end, they just get better with time.
Most importantly it has been one. a-maz-ing. journey. I wouldn't change a thing. I've been blessed to spend the last 10 years with one of my most favourite people.

 My partner in crime, best friend and confidant..my strength.
Sharing the card I made for our anniversary. It just so happens to fit the challenge over at City Crafter Challengge Blog for this week (Save the date). Love how this came together. I was inspired by days of old, where one would receive love letters. I imagine they would be tied lovingly with a ribbon, be well worn from being read often. So many details here; love the lacy border...hearts, lock and key represent holding the key to my heart...4 hearts to represent our little family..and of course the date to remember our 10 year anniversary..
Have a good night,
~Becks
E.T.A- This was chosen as winner for week 90 at CCCB. Big thanks to the DT for selecting me, and many thanks to all those sweet comments!

8 comments:

  1. Wow! this is one beautiful vintage card ... so unique and adorable ... thanks so much for sharing it with us at CCCB ... Have a lovely day Becks

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, the soft colors and vintage feel are just beautiful, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card looks amazing.. I Love it!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So incredibly LOVELY! Thanks for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sincerely you hope you win. You have outdone yourself and it shows off. I can only stare and think; wow...this is priceless! You are so talented!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful and wonderfully acented! Your keys add a touch of vintage and also privacy to the contents it holds. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfectly perfect ... for the occasion and the challenge. Your card is gorgeous dripping with embellishments and romance. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love! I appreciate it a lot!! :D