April 1, 2012

homegrown flowers...TSTR #108

"April showers bring May flowers" Or so the saying goes. Over at The Shabby Tea Room the challenge this week is handmade flowers. Lenet is our Shabby Girl host and she requests that we USE THE PHOTO as inspiration and to INCLUDE A HANDMADE FLOWER(S).

Our fab sponsor this week is Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps. The winner of our challenge will receive 5 free digi images! I used the Easter Egg stamp, and coloured it in with my water colour pencils. Fun!


My PTI cupcake die came in handy again.. a new use, as a basket to hold my Easter egg! Love versatility:)


My handmade flower element? Rolled felt flowers with little leaves adorn my Easter basket..


I hope you will join our challenge this week. Don't forget to stop by the other Shabby Girls blogs for some more great inspiration:

                          Debbie- Deb's Simple Treasures

                          Lenet- To Scrap or Not to Scrap

                          Tammy- Paperie Sweetness

                          Fran- Purple Peanut's Crafty Blog

                          Starr- The Paper Chase

See you in the Tea Room!
~Becks

9 comments:

  1. So lovely ... I adore your flowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did you use for you felt flowers... dies, scissors, man! I love how they turned out. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rebecka, I adore your Easter basket and your flowers are perfect! Your creations are always so delightful!

    Hugs,
    Starr

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning, Rebekah! Those felt flowers are delicious! Fran x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww these little felt flowers are so cute and fluffy! Gorgeous card!

    Love Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. AAAAAAAAAAAaadorable! love the basket and the sweet little flowers

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for your sweet heartfelt comments i don't think the shabby girls like my work but i do enjoy playing along and i do appreciate your comments.. they are heartfelt...

    ReplyDelete
  8. great idea with PTI cupcake substitute as basket holder!
    Stunning idea!
    Thanks for dropping by with lovely comments made.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Rebekah! Your creation of this Easter basket is brilliant. Love the image and your colored it so beautifully!! Love those roses too. The overall design is awesome!!

    Thank you so much for dropping by and left me such a lovely comment! Big hug from your new follower, Tan!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love! I appreciate it a lot!! :D