March 24, 2013

lovely layers...TSTR #159

So glad you stopped by today. Over at The Shabby Tea Room I'm your host and have a brand new sketch challenge for you. What I would like from you is a card or project using:
                                                    *THE SKETCH- Rotate it, flip it or use it as it is.
                                                    *COLOURS FROM THE PHOTO.
sketch
lovely layers

Our sponsor this week is Bugaboostamps and I chose to play with the Flower Tag #7.

REBEKAH TSTR #159

I just loved the pinks in the photo.. used different patterned papers. Sentiment is from Paper Sweeties "Pennant Party" I used 3D foam tape to help define my layers.
I hope to see you in the Tea Room this week. You could win 7 digi images from Bugaboo! I'm off to pop by the rest of the team blogs to see what  magic they have created.

                                         Debbie- Deb's Simple Treasures

                                         Lenet- To Scrap or Not to Scrap

                                         Rebecca- Paper Primrose

                                         Tracey- Trace Elementz

                                         Starr- The Paper Chase
Cheers!
~Becks

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love! I appreciate it a lot!! :D