May 3, 2014

time to relax...


With our bathroom renovation underway and nearing completion, it got me thinking about quick and easy DIY bath gifts. To me there's nothing more relaxing than a nice bubble bath to soothe and rejuvenate the soul.

Using my Curtsey Boutique supplies I put together a little package, all ready to add to a gift for the bath lover in my life. I just love kraft bags wrapped pretty. The little wooden scoop is just too cute not to include. I stamped on "relax" with some Versamark solvent ink, so that repeated use near water wouldn't wash it away.


I filled the bakers bag with lavendar bath salts, folded and secured it then topped it off with a heart shaped doily, bakers twine and a tag. Quick simple and ready to give away. You can find all of these great supplies at the Etsy store.

~Becks

1 comment:

  1. That's such a lovely gift! I wouldn't want to unwrap it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love! I appreciate it a lot!! :D